Epilepsy Foundation

Hello all!! Well it has been one month since Ky had a you know what?! WOW!! I am so scared to jinx it though you know how it goes!! But I am thrilled being on one med as opposed to three!!

So another reason for my post is we are working hard on getting the KARE Foundation set up. This is where I need you to please email (stolarz29@gmail.com), PM or comment here.  I am going to be talking to lots of people I am talking big time people about the foundation and epilepsy.  What are somethings YOU want me to be sure I talk about? This foundation is not just for Kyle but for all our babies! So please get in touch with me.  If you want to work with me on the foundation lets talk too. We have a gala in February and two walks next year. This is going to be huge! If you live in the PA/NJ area please get in touch with me if you are interested in attending the gala with your child.  We want everyone to see the faces of E. If you are not in PA/NJ but are willing to travel contact me as well.  You can also find our fanpage on Facebook.

Hope you are all well!

Rose

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So glad that he is doing well! Best wishes with the foundation set up!

G
Thanks Ginny!! :-)
((((Kyle & Mom))))

I am so thrilled to see it has been a month since you know what!!!! :)

I am so proud of you for what you are doing with the Foundation! Wishing I was closer to attend the gala and walks, but will be with you all in spirit!

Hoping those "great" days keep on coming for that young man of yours and thank you for what you are doing with the Foundation!

Hugs,
Donna
*heart/rose*
Thank you Donna! I am thrilled that he has gone this long but also very scared. You would think I would not be! lol Its just that I keep thinking that one is just building up and we are going to end up with a bad one. Why do I have to think this way? I wish it did not have to be this way for anyone of us and that we can just enjoy the good days with no worries!!

I wish you lived closer too my friend would love to have your guys there! I will keep you posted! I am so thrilled with how things are moving for the foundation! :-)

Rose

Adamsmom said:
((((Kyle & Mom))))

I am so thrilled to see it has been a month since you know what!!!! :)

I am so proud of you for what you are doing with the Foundation! Wishing I was closer to attend the gala and walks, but will be with you all in spirit!

Hoping those "great" days keep on coming for that young man of yours and thank you for what you are doing with the Foundation!

Hugs,
Donna
*heart/rose*

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Terms of Service Update 6/4/2012

We have updated our Terms of Service for eCommunities Groups.

Events

September 2014
SMTWTFS

© 2014   Created by EF Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service